Pages

Monday 25 March 2013

About Tee-Time


Since the beginning of time (Tee-time, about 1989) my standard reply to the question: “What do you want to be when you grow up?” has always been; A Writer!

Not a day has passed since then without me having a new marvellous idea that I would love to commit to paper/hard disk, and use to take over the world.

HOWEVER

  •  I am, with very few exceptions, the laziest person alive. I am one of those people who struggle to get motivated every single day, hoovers twice a year and spend my life having hundreds of ideas and dreams that never will be acted upon. My texts are therefore very short. Don’t get me wrong, they’re great! But short. You wouldn’t want to get caught with one of my texts in a situation that calls for spare loo-roll.

  • When I say they’re great…. The only opinion I’ve actually got to go on here is my own..  Just like many others my greatest fear is to be disliked by the people in my life. This has lead to the somewhat unfortunate situation that NO-ONE has read what I write.. ever.

    SO


It is time to sort this out. I really want to get into the habit of writing, to get better at it, and at the same time get over my panic-attack-inducing fear of having other people read my texts.
That is what this blog is for.

If you want to criticize/comment/name me demi-God please feel free! The point of this blog is not only to get some texts out there, but also to improve in the writing style. Constructive criticisms are therefore very welcome!

Every Friday at midday I will post one text in Swedish and one in English. My hopes are to finally get my ideas into actual text, perhaps give you something to think about in your lunch hour and maybe even something to discuss at Tea-time.

Let’s do this.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tee,

    I am looking forward to reading these short stories. However, hopefully one day we will see a recurring character with a full back story being published in bookstores across the world!

    I will do my best to give you any feedback I can, but I am by no means an expert. People who have the ability to write fiction amaze me to no end... So let's see what you've got!

    Paul

    ReplyDelete